Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Harmonious embroidery


I've got some serious learning going on over here ... and as much as I'd like to post more frequently I just have to stick to my stringent schedule now and bear with it until exams are over. I haven't done a look-a-like in ages and definitely will make one ones the pressure from learning has worn off.

So let's take a look at the special piece I've got you for today.
What looks like a pretty common stroke pattern in white from afar turns out to be an elaborate sinfonia embroidered on these classy shorts. Doesn't this grant your whole outfit a lot more personality? I think this is a beautiful way of showing off your class and sense of detail. Yet it's subtle enough to be only perceived after a second glance. The cut of the shorts harmonizes with its pattern - elegant and classy. Combine it with equally elegant pieces like shirts or polo-shirts and slippers or boat shoes.

The price is $72 (from TOKIO, get it here) and it comes in the mint green color as seen above, gray, charcoal gray, beige and sky blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment