Only two days until Valentine's day - do you have some plans already? Have a cute girl you desperately want to go on a date with? Still have no idea how to impress your honey outfit-wise?
I went through the trouble of finding three different Valentine's outfits for you - complete from head to toe! :D
Sure it's a little late to order something from yesstyle to arrive in time, but you can wear these on any special occasions (like your anniversary or a first date).
So here we go!
The red blazer will definitely draw your sweetheart's attention! To make the look a little less formal and a little sleeker combine it with a drape-front t-shirt in plain white. The slim-fit pleated pants in gray welcomes you in 2011 with its fresh, modern, laid-back cut. The red patent-leather shoes from asos pick up the color from the blazer and give the outfit the perfect finish. When sitting down, your trouser legs will slide up a little, just to reveal these cool socks from topman with an elaborate heart pattern. And you never know how things will develop, so better be prepared for the eventuality with a kiss print trunks from asos.
1. Wool blazer in red (around $115) from yesstyle
2. Drape-front t-shirt in white (around $30) from yesstyle
3. Pleated slim-fit pants in grey (around $50) from yesstyle
4. Kiss print trunks ($7.17) from asos
5. Heart socks ($6) from topman
6. Patent leather shoes in red (on sale $93.24, was $134.48) from asos
1. Blazer in black (around $100) from yesstyle
2. T-shirt in grey (around 40$) from yesstyle
3. Skinny jeans (around $80) from yesstyle
4. Hibiskus trunks (around $18) by Jack and Jones via asos
5. Military boots (around $145) by River Island via asos
6. Heart socks ($6) from topman
1. Satin Lapel Blazer in grey (around $110) from yesstyle
2. Puma print fleece top (around $40) from yesstyle
3. Washed slim-fit jeans (around $80) from yesstyle
4. Scribble hearts trunks ($7.17) from asos
5. Socks (around $9) from asos
6. Suede and canvas desert boots (around $150) by Lacoste via asos
Now I really hope you've found an inspiration. Good luck and spread some love! :D